|
|
Birthday Celebration
ARGH.
迟早被逼疯!!!! I feel so annoyed i feel like just really really disappearing from the face of earth and never be bothered by another sms telling me i have to do this do that.... ARGH!!!! I happen to be blog hopping when i saw this fren's fren blog. I saw some photos of her bdae celebration. A sharp pang rose in me. sigh. I envy her to a certain extent though i dunno her personally. My birthday drifted to mind and i bit my lip, by reflex. I feel so down today. Since those sms kept coming in. And somehow. Now i feel so much worse. cuz my birthday has become a pretty sad topic for me. since... well... nvm. hai. 算了.我明白。我不会怪你的。 够烦了。Yet another sms just came in. Same person that has been calling and sms-ing me all day. I'm sorry, but i feel so pressurized already. stop it. please. 好想大声喊:让我休息一下,可以吗?算我求求你。。。 Joyce at 9:39 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||